Bridges is peer-reviewed, published bi-annually, on-line on the 30th of June and on the 31st of December.
You must follow the included guidelines; failure to do so will result in your work not being considered for publication.
- We are looking for the highest quality writing or art work.
- Do not include any identifying information on your attached file. Our evaluation is blind. Include all of your personal information in your cover letter only.
- We accept simultaneous submissions; please let us know as soon as a piece has been accepted elsewhere. We do not publish previously published writing or art work. Rights reverse back to the author after publication.
- We accept submissions on a rolling basis year round. Once you have submitted, please wait 6 (six) months before submitting again.
- For all submissions, please use the form below. Send only one file/category per submission. You may submit in more than one category at any given time. For each category, please send a separate submission.
- We only have one theme, ongoing: “Christ is written everywhere.” Show us.
- We do not pay contributors.
- Make sure that you include a cover letter and a short 50-100 word third-person bio. In your cover letter, include the following statement: “The included work is my own and has not been published elsewhere.”
Send 3 to 5 (three to five) poems, Times New Roman, 12pt, single spaced, except for stanza breaks. No more than 40 lines per poem.
Short stories, Flash fiction, no more than 1,500 words. Double-spaced, Times New Roman, 12pt.
No more than 1,500 words, double-spaced, Times New Roman, 12pt.
MLA format. No more than 3,000 words. Double-spaced, Times New Roman, 12pt. If you include images within your submission, whenever necessary all rights to the work must be secured to be considered for publication.
Send only photographs of your work; gather 5-10 (five to ten) pieces in one document. Send images in one file at 300 dpi resolution, in jpeg, tiff or png format.
We will make every attempt to respond within 8 (eight) weeks of your submission date. When that time has elapsed if you have not heard from us, please feel free to email to inquire as to the status of your submission.
Please send all submissions as attachments to fpoussin